As a pioneer in the asset class, Quilvest Private Equity made its first private equity investment in 1972. Since then, we have made more than 300 fund and 150 direct investments and we continue to support the private equity asset class as a means of long-term capital appreciation. We invest in private equity through the following programs:
Direct Investments (QS Companies, QS Direct)
- Quilvest seeks to acquire profitable businesses with strong track records of success and demonstrable growth characteristics where, working together with our operating executives, we can provide real “added” value to the business.
- Due to the experience of Quilvest’s direct investment team and the relationships we have built with other leading private equity firms, we are comfortable acting as lead, co-lead or minority investors across multiple industries and geographies.
- All of our QS Companies vintages have or are expected to generate double-digit net IRRs, including those vintages most impacted by the 2008 crisis. Quilvest is among a handful of global private equity managers who can claim not having a losing vintage or fund.
- See Direct Investments in Portfolio
Fund Investments (QS PEP)
- Since our first investment in a U.S. private equity fund in 1972, Quilvest Private Equity has made over 300 fund investments around the world, and currently manages a portfolio of over 200 funds.
- Our Fund of Funds offering provides investors geographically and strategically diversified access to the private equity market through a single investment vehicle. Our annual program offers investors a flexible alternative to traditional three-year funds of funds commitment. Our investment strategy is weighted toward funds investing in small and mid-cap companies, with opportunistic tactical shifts as market conditions change.
- As of today, all of Quilvest fund of funds programs are expected to generate double-digit net IRRs to our investors, including those vintages most impacted by the crisis. Such unique and consistent track record remains our trademark and utmost objective.
- See Fund Investments in Portfolio